Butterflies anyone

April 3, 2012

I love the Beautiful Wings embosslit and still cannot believe that you can get 5 butterflies out of such a small piece of card stock.  Anyway, I decided to use them on my card for this weeks sketch challenge at Stamping 411.

I embossed a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and attached it to scored and folded Rich Razzleberry card stock.  I embossed another piece of Whisper White card stock using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and attached it to a mat of Rich Razzleberry card stock and then to the card front using dimensionals.  I cut Rich Razzleberry card stock using the Beautifil Wings embosslit to get four of the largest butterflies.  I attached these to the card front using a Mini Glue Dot in the centre of the body of the butterfly and half a dimensional under each wing.  I cut 3 Basic Pearls and attached them to each of the butterflies.

I absolutely love Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White together.  Let me know what you think of this card because I love it.

1. April 3, 2012 7:08 am

So beautiful, Kris!
    😀

2. tkfite permalink
    April 3, 2012 8:45 am

Beautiful card! Love the Razzleberry!

3. tkfite permalink
    April 3, 2012 8:46 am

Very pretty card–love the butterflies!

4. Cheryl M. permalink
    April 3, 2012 10:18 am

i LOVE YOUR COLORS AND DESIGN…
    (and have ordered the Beautiful Wings embosslit)
    GREAT CARD, KRIS!

5. April 3, 2012 10:05 pm

So beautiful!! I love the butterflies!!

6. stampingmynn permalink
    April 4, 2012 8:52 am

This is just so beautiful! I ADORE the butterflies with the pearls down the center and your colors are fabulous! 🙂