Catalogue Launch

June 3, 2017

Today I shared the new catalogue with around twenty-five of my customers and all of my downline.  It was a fun afternoon.   Most important of all everyone received a brand new catalogue.  So much time was spent oohing and aahing over the gorgeous new product.  The catalogue is beautiful.  The photos are gorgeous and the layout of the catalogue makes it easy to see at a glance the stamp set and any bundle or co-ordinating products.  Everyone appreciated that.

I created boards to show off the stamp sets and co-ordinating products which I had purchased on pre-order, as well as some cards using the new products.  I was also really excited to share our new Memories and More product line.  This replaces our previous Project Life by Stampin’ Up! range and I think will be even better for our customers.  The Memories and More product line is designed to co-ordinate with stamp sets and other accessories to give a complete range to use in our Memory Keeping or card making or even when 3d creating.  So exciting!

Everyone also had the opportunity to browse my retired product and perhaps bag a bargain or two.   We spent a lot of time talking and laughing and sharing our love of Stampin’ Up!

Stampin’ Up! provided us with plenty of inspiration to share out catalogue.  I created packs which included of course the catalogue, a name tag, a book mark, a colour combination chart for the new in-colours and a catalogue survival kit.  I used the new in-colour ribbons and card stock to create everything included.  The name tags were a great help because many of the ladies had not met each other.

I am blessed with a lovely group of customers and my downline is the best.  So it was wonderful to spend time with these lovely women.

I’ll be back soon with some new projects to share.

1. Nat permalink
    June 3, 2017 6:18 pm

It was very nice time!Thanks a lot for everything dear Kris!

June 3, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks Nat, I’m glad you had a nice time.

2. June 3, 2017 7:29 pm

Sounds like a great launch Kris! – well done! You make it sound so easy, but I know what effort you must have put into it. I’m just a hobby stamper, and a stampin up demo, but have no customers yet! I can’t seem to make myself ask people to come join me – though I love stampin up! I have decided that this year is either make or break it – either I push myself to seek out customers, or I call it quits. Have you ever felt like that? How did you find your first customer? I really would appreciate your views if you have the time. Congrats on your success, in any case – I follow your blog and love your projects. Ann xx

June 4, 2017 7:25 am

Thanks so much Ann. I have sent you an email with answers to your questions.

3. June 4, 2017 8:08 am

This is fantastic Kris. Love what you have done & how you set everything out. Bet your customers loved & appreciated the arvo.

June 4, 2017 2:37 pm

Thanks Vicky we had a great time. Much fun and laughter as always.